Meet Some Of The Most Influential Insurance Carriers In The Vehicle Insurance Space
Network With North America's Leading Personal & Commercial Vehicle Insurers...
With Job Titles Including Directors, CEOs, Assistant Vice Presidents, Senior VPs, Heads of, Managers, Actuaries, Underwriters, Lead, Analysts, Specialists, Modellers, Engineers, Supervisors, Scientists of...
- Connected Car
- Product (Development/Research)
- Loss Control
4th Telematics Insurance North America Returns To Chicago In April
4th Annual Telematics Insurance North America: Connected Vehicles Insurance IoT & AI Summit 2018
Over the last few years, the insurance industry has focused on telematics as an enabler, for gathering huge amounts of driver behaviour and connected vehicle data.
But, Telematics is just the first piece. What else is going on? What does the continued evolution of technology and disruptive risks mean for the insurance industry, today and in the future? What else do Insurers need to start thinking about?
The fourth event in the Telematics Insurance North America series transitions in 2018, and moves away from seeing telematics as an enabler, to really focusing on where the industry is headed for Personal & Commercial vehicle insurance, what the next steps are going to be for managing new disruptive risks to existing insurance business models, and crucially, how telematics will connect in the bigger IoT landscape.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS MODELS & GRANULAR-LEVEL DETAILS CASE STUDIES TO:
- Reduce the cost of telematics programs
- Improve underwriting with more insightful and accurate data
- Achieve thorough claims adjusting with a better facts base
- Lower accident, claims and loss ratio
- Save money, create new business opportunities & innovate products
- Develop positive interaction with customers and better serve them
- Achieve the balance between operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness and improved customer experience
Connected Vehicles Insurance IoT & AI Summit 2018
Agenda Focus on Day One
- AI As The Epicentre Of The Connected Car Insurance Future : Reduce Claims Numbers Using AI
- Operationalizing Commercial Lines Insurance : High-Level Strategic Visions & Execution Strategies to Reduce Claims Severity, Frequency And Loss Ratio
- Managing Multiple Data Streams & Types : Glean Telematics Data From Multiple Sources And Technologies Without Replicating Devices
- Optimizing The Use Of Telematics Data Beyond Pricing : Use Data To Profile Good Drivers, Create Robust Underwriting Engines, Improve Driver Behaviour And Claims Management Processes
- Managing Claims In A Connected Car Environment : Employ Telematics Data From A Claims Standpoint To Lower The Duration Of Claims Closing & Reduce Claims Dollars
- Next-Generation Telematics Technologies For Commercial Vehicles : New Focus On ELDs, And Video Telematics & Dash-Cams
Agenda Focus on Day Two
- Personal Lines 'Wins & Losses' : Lessons Learned From The First Wave Of Personal Auto Insurance Carriers
- Autonomous Vehicles Future : Aligning Autonomous Vehicles & Commercial Insurance Models + Advanced Automated Safety Systems
- Insuring New Formats Of Mobility : Leverage The Use Of Telematics In The Shared Economy To Gain New Revenue
- Insurtech & IoT : Make Business Model Changes To Compete In The New Customer-Centric Environment
- Data Sharing : Making Data Accessible To The Insurance Industry In Positive Ways
- OEM Technology Roadmap : Know Exactly What That Will Mean For Personal & Commercial Insurance Models
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out This April
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
The 2018 conference will be taking place at the:
Hyatt Regency, McCormick Place
2233 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Chicago, IL 60616, USA
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in April.
The Telematics Insurance North America team
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
What Was Said About The 2017 Event
- 'Excellent conference - it helped me formulate new strategies based on imminent industry transformations ' - Zurich North America
- 'Cutting-edge information on what lies ahead for insurers ' - Progressive Insurance
- 'Singular opportunity to hear from all sides of the ecosystem ' - State Auto Insurance
- 'If you want to hear from all the experts, attend this conference ' - Farmers Insurance
- 'Outstanding conference... a plethora of useful information ' - AF Group Insurance
- 'It was a great telematics 101 course to get me up to speed on the industry ' - United Fire Group
- 'Very helpful conference for my future work ' - Munich Re
- 'This conference opens your eyes to the ultimate future for car insurance and overall transportation ' - SCOR
>> SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR 2018
The 2017 event saw C-Level Representatives From: Progressive Insurance, EMC Insurance, Toyota Insurance Management Solutions, QBE Insurance, Swiss Reinsurance, Amica Insurance, Munich Re America, Travelers, Allstate, Markel Insurance, Root Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Metromile, CSAA Insurance Group, State Auto Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance, AmTrust Insurance, State Farm Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Dohrmann Insurance, Bankers Insurance, Mercury Insurance, Atlas Financial, Maiden Re, Lancer Insurance, Sura Insurance and more. Expect a bigger, higher quality turn-out in 2018.
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.