Meet Some Of The Most Influential Insurance Carriers In The Vehicle Insurance Space
Network With North America's Leading Personal & Commercial Vehicle Insurers...
With Job Titles Including Directors, CEOs, Assistant Vice Presidents, Senior VPs, Heads of, Managers, Actuaries, Underwriters, Lead, Analysts, Specialists, Modellers, Engineers, Supervisors, Scientists of...
- Connected Car
- Product (Development/Research)
- Loss Control
To fully capitalize on the tremendous product offering and pricing benefits that can be achieved through telematics insurance...
...providers need to speak to one another exchange ideas and collectively analyze trial data, to draw conclusions on whether to develop telematics products and how to develop them in a way that will allow maximum market penetration.
The Telematics Insurance: Data Management & Product Design Initiative 2015 has been designed carefully to provide exactly this kind of platform. There is no other event on the market like it based on the following key features:
INSURANCE COMPANY-LED: This conference has been created based on what Telematics Directors and Managers in insurance companies want to learn. Every single presentation is designed by insurers for insurers to ensure maximum agenda relevance; no need to skip or sit through sessions that don't apply to you.
NO SALES PITCHES: We select our sponsors very carefully to make sure only those with highly relevant learning insights and valuable technologies get a chance to speak on stage. Being a learning-focused congress, we do not allow product pitching
DATA FOCUS: With data management being one of the key drivers to the operational feasibility of telematics insurance products, this agenda has been designed specifically to provide practical insights on how insurers can gather, analyze and apply data in insurance products
PRODUCT & POLICY DEVELOPMENT FOCUS: The agenda is focused on delivering tangible insights that will provide insurance companies with the practical, takeaway information they need to a) decide whether telematics products are commercially worthwhile and b) develop them
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
What Was Said About The 2017 Event
- 'Excellent conference - it helped me formulate new strategies based on imminent industry transformations ' - Zurich North America
- 'Cutting-edge information on what lies ahead for insurers ' - Progressive Insurance
- 'Singular opportunity to hear from all sides of the ecosystem ' - State Auto Insurance
- 'If you want to hear from all the experts, attend this conference ' - Farmers Insurance
- 'Outstanding conference... a plethora of useful information ' - AF Group Insurance
- 'It was a great telematics 101 course to get me up to speed on the industry ' - United Fire Group
- 'Very helpful conference for my future work ' - Munich Re
- 'This conference opens your eyes to the ultimate future for car insurance and overall transportation ' - SCOR
>> SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR 2018
The 2017 event saw C-Level Representatives From: Progressive Insurance, EMC Insurance, Toyota Insurance Management Solutions, QBE Insurance, Swiss Reinsurance, Amica Insurance, Munich Re America, Travelers, Allstate, Markel Insurance, Root Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Metromile, CSAA Insurance Group, State Auto Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance, AmTrust Insurance, State Farm Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Dohrmann Insurance, Bankers Insurance, Mercury Insurance, Atlas Financial, Maiden Re, Lancer Insurance, Sura Insurance and more. Expect a bigger, higher quality turn-out in 2018.
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.