Meet Some Of The Most Influential Insurance Carriers In The Vehicle Insurance Space
Network With North America's Leading Personal & Commercial Vehicle Insurers...
With Job Titles Including Directors, CEOs, Assistant Vice Presidents, Senior VPs, Heads of, Managers, Actuaries, Underwriters, Lead, Analysts, Specialists, Modellers, Engineers, Supervisors, Scientists of...
- Connected Car
- Product (Development/Research)
- Loss Control
Site Map - 4th Annual Telematics Insurance North America 2018
Below are links providing easy access to every area within the website.
- AVP Strategic Initiatives, State Auto Insurance
- Commercial Lines Projet Manager, Progressive
- Director, Commercial Product, Farmers Insurance
- Actuary, Munich Re
- Analytics VP, Zurich
- Analytics Operations Lead, Zurich North America
- Schemes & Affinities Director, Arthur J. Gallagher
- VP Underwriting, Atlas Financial
- Swiss Reinsurance
- Massive and Digital Channels Manager, Suramericana
- Global Head, Telematics, AIG
- CEO, Safety First System
- Semi Dice International B.V.
- Project Manager, WMG University Of Warwick
- Director, Client Services, Insurance Auto Auctions
- Chairman, CONFIE
- Director, AF Group
- CEO, EDAETECH
- Sales Manager - Europe, Grafil Inc.
- Director New Product Development, Magna International
- Complex Claims Manager, EMC
- Engineering Director, Stadco
- Marketing & Technology Manager, Vymcolit
- Commercial Manager, Euro Insurance
- Product Manager, MS Amlin
- Managing Director, CESVIMAP
- What Was Said About The 2017 Event
- Exhibition Floor Completely Sold-Out In 2017
- Network With North America's Leading Personal & Commercial Vehicle Insurers...
- To fully capitalize on the tremendous product offering and pricing benefits that can be achieved through telematics insurance...
- Thank Your For Attending The 4th Annual Telematics Insurance North America: Connected Vehicles Insurance IoT & AI Summit 2018
- Sponsor Or Exhibit
- Accessibility Statement
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
What Was Said About The 2017 Event
- 'Excellent conference - it helped me formulate new strategies based on imminent industry transformations ' - Zurich North America
- 'Cutting-edge information on what lies ahead for insurers ' - Progressive Insurance
- 'Singular opportunity to hear from all sides of the ecosystem ' - State Auto Insurance
- 'If you want to hear from all the experts, attend this conference ' - Farmers Insurance
- 'Outstanding conference... a plethora of useful information ' - AF Group Insurance
- 'It was a great telematics 101 course to get me up to speed on the industry ' - United Fire Group
- 'Very helpful conference for my future work ' - Munich Re
- 'This conference opens your eyes to the ultimate future for car insurance and overall transportation ' - SCOR
>> SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR 2018
The 2017 event saw C-Level Representatives From: Progressive Insurance, EMC Insurance, Toyota Insurance Management Solutions, QBE Insurance, Swiss Reinsurance, Amica Insurance, Munich Re America, Travelers, Allstate, Markel Insurance, Root Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Metromile, CSAA Insurance Group, State Auto Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance, AmTrust Insurance, State Farm Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Dohrmann Insurance, Bankers Insurance, Mercury Insurance, Atlas Financial, Maiden Re, Lancer Insurance, Sura Insurance and more. Expect a bigger, higher quality turn-out in 2018.
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.