Meet Some Of The Most Influential Insurance Carriers In The Vehicle Insurance Space
Network With North America's Leading Personal & Commercial Vehicle Insurers...
With Job Titles Including Directors, CEOs, Assistant Vice Presidents, Senior VPs, Heads of, Managers, Actuaries, Underwriters, Lead, Analysts, Specialists, Modellers, Engineers, Supervisors, Scientists of...
- Connected Car
- Product (Development/Research)
- Loss Control
Sponsor Or Exhibit
A tailored sponsorship package at the 4th Annual Telematics Insurance North America 2018: Connected Vehicles Insurance & IoT will provide a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual congress brand to work to your advantage.
To discuss exhibition opportunities in more detail, please contact:
(1) 800 721 3915
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
What Was Said About The 2017 Event
- 'Excellent conference - it helped me formulate new strategies based on imminent industry transformations ' - Zurich North America
- 'Cutting-edge information on what lies ahead for insurers ' - Progressive Insurance
- 'Singular opportunity to hear from all sides of the ecosystem ' - State Auto Insurance
- 'If you want to hear from all the experts, attend this conference ' - Farmers Insurance
- 'Outstanding conference... a plethora of useful information ' - AF Group Insurance
- 'It was a great telematics 101 course to get me up to speed on the industry ' - United Fire Group
- 'Very helpful conference for my future work ' - Munich Re
- 'This conference opens your eyes to the ultimate future for car insurance and overall transportation ' - SCOR
>> SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR 2018
The 2017 event saw C-Level Representatives From: Progressive Insurance, EMC Insurance, Toyota Insurance Management Solutions, QBE Insurance, Swiss Reinsurance, Amica Insurance, Munich Re America, Travelers, Allstate, Markel Insurance, Root Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Metromile, CSAA Insurance Group, State Auto Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance, AmTrust Insurance, State Farm Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Dohrmann Insurance, Bankers Insurance, Mercury Insurance, Atlas Financial, Maiden Re, Lancer Insurance, Sura Insurance and more. Expect a bigger, higher quality turn-out in 2018.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.