Meet Some Of The Most Influential Insurance Carriers In The Vehicle Insurance Space
Network With North America's Leading Personal & Commercial Vehicle Insurers...
With Job Titles Including Directors, CEOs, Assistant Vice Presidents, Senior VPs, Heads of, Managers, Actuaries, Underwriters, Lead, Analysts, Specialists, Modellers, Engineers, Supervisors, Scientists of...
- Connected Car
- Product (Development/Research)
- Loss Control
Access to and use of this site (www.connected-vehicles-insurance-iot.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
What Was Said About The 2017 Event
- 'Excellent conference - it helped me formulate new strategies based on imminent industry transformations ' - Zurich North America
- 'Cutting-edge information on what lies ahead for insurers ' - Progressive Insurance
- 'Singular opportunity to hear from all sides of the ecosystem ' - State Auto Insurance
- 'If you want to hear from all the experts, attend this conference ' - Farmers Insurance
- 'Outstanding conference... a plethora of useful information ' - AF Group Insurance
- 'It was a great telematics 101 course to get me up to speed on the industry ' - United Fire Group
- 'Very helpful conference for my future work ' - Munich Re
- 'This conference opens your eyes to the ultimate future for car insurance and overall transportation ' - SCOR
>> SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR 2018
The 2017 event saw C-Level Representatives From: Progressive Insurance, EMC Insurance, Toyota Insurance Management Solutions, QBE Insurance, Swiss Reinsurance, Amica Insurance, Munich Re America, Travelers, Allstate, Markel Insurance, Root Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Metromile, CSAA Insurance Group, State Auto Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance, AmTrust Insurance, State Farm Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Dohrmann Insurance, Bankers Insurance, Mercury Insurance, Atlas Financial, Maiden Re, Lancer Insurance, Sura Insurance and more. Expect a bigger, higher quality turn-out in 2018.
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.